Our allies, today and for
Planned giving donors are people who not only contribute to the annual campaign but also support Centraide’s mission over the long term, for example, by leaving a gift in their will, donating a life insurance policy, or creating an endowment fund.
The Generations’ Circle is a circle of recognition to thank and honour all those who have committed to future generations in the Greater Montreal community by pledging a planned gift to Centraide.
Benefits of making a planned donation include:
- Passing on your values of sharing and generosity.
- Investing to fight poverty and social exclusion.
- Providing sustainable income so that Centraide can fulfill its mission long into the future.
We both grew up around people who taught us to be humble in our success—which is a result of not only hard work and sacrifice, but also circumstance. There’s a lot of luck in there, too. As adults, we discovered philanthropy thanks to our professional network, which is very involved in the community.”
We are currently going through a difficult period, which has had a major impact on inequality in Greater Montreal. In this climate of uncertainty, Centraide has been proactive and fast to react, quickly raising and allocating funds to key agencies and providing targeted aid to the vulnerable populations that have been most affected by the crisis. This agility and expertise motivated me to create a bequest in my will for Centraide so that future generations will also be able to benefit from its presence in Greater Montreal. A great way to do our part is to help reduce inequality in the cities we love and live in, even after we’re gone.”
My friend Yolande was always invested in social causes. Her life’s journey brought her onto that path. She was born into a modest social background and was recruited to set up playgrounds for young people from disadvantaged neighbourhoods in her region. I think that’s what sparked her initial interest in helping the community. She was then a teacher and a social worker mainly in the Centre-Sud area.”
Thank you to the members of the Generations’ Circle!
We are grateful that you have chosen to support Centraide and its Foundation in the fight against poverty and social exclusion in Greater Montreal for generations to come!
- Sylvie Amar
- André Bérard
- Nathalie Bernier
- Monique and Guy Bisaillon
- Jean-Guy Bissonnette
- Anne-Marie Boucher and Mitch Garber
- Fonds Micheline et Pierre L. Comtois
- Pierre Corriveau
- Johanne Côté
- Fondation Francine Côté et Bernard Dorval
- Tania Dupont and Éric Michaud
- Famille Frizon Pereša
- Hélène Gagné
- Monique Gauthier
- Royal A. Govain
- Jean-Benoît Grégoire Rousseau and Émilie Goodyear
- Valérie Hensley and Lenore Beitel
- Pierre Joly
- Micheline Labelle
- Marlène Laberge
- Normand Lavoie
- Christine Lutfy
- Isabelle Marcoux and François Olivier
- Denis Nantel
- Irene Nattel and Louis Morissette
- Michelle Riopel and John Mustard
- Suzanne Legge and Jeffrey Orr
- Jennifer Paquet and Nicholas Bellows
- Stéphane Paquet
- Pierre E. Paquette
- Jean Paré
- Heather and Jonathan Powers
- Carolyn and Richard Renaud
- Miriam Aaron Roland
- Amelia and Lino A. Saputo
- Francine Roy and Claude Séguin
- Norman Steinberg and Renee Kessler
- Kenny Tang and Kimmy Sieu
- Andrée and Paul M. Tellier
- Sheila Usher
- And twenty-three anonymous donors